Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Guardian, My Savior

Am I dreaming?
Or am I just thinking?

I don't know what to think?
I don't know what to sink?

Is He true or not?
Is He real or not?

It's hard to believe!
It's hard to receive!

I knew He was there.
I knew He was everywhere.

His always caring me.
His always guiding me.

Will always at my side.
Will always be my ride.

He let me go first.
He let me step first.

In a huge path ahead of us.
In a deserted place heading on us.

He never left me.
He never let me alone.

Even the path is not right.
Even the path is not sight.

He still always be with me.
He still always there for me.

He cares me so much.
He loves me that much.

Even though I forgotten Him.
Even though I ignoring Him.

He will never forgets me.
He will never ignores me.

He will always carry me.
He will always stay by me.

He will be my guardian forever.
He will be my savior whenever.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...