Sunday, February 26, 2012

Unexpected

.....

There are things that you would not expect to happen
There are things that you could not imagine to happen,
There are things that you may say, "It's hard to believe!"
There are things that you can say, "It's need to relieve!"

.....

It's too late to turn back time
It's too pass to come back time,
It's time to respect it's own decision
It's time to accept it's own expression.

.....

A simple smile to impress would do
A simple luck to say could do,
A very simple words that may give peace
A very simple gesture that may show grace.

.....

Though it would be hard to let go
Though it could be hurt to set go,
Though you still have to let it go easily
Though you still have to set it go quickly.

.....

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...