Sunday, August 11, 2013

Be Forget... Let Go... Move On...

... ... ...?


Who could not be forget?
Who could not let go?
Who could not move on?

It was our selves...
It was our memories...
It was our past...

What about our future?
What about our present?
What about our lives?

If no one of us be forget...
If no one of us let go...
If no one of us move on...

What would happen?
What would change?
What would come?

Hard to weight?
Hard to decide?
Hard to think?

Still why we see each other?
Still why we end up dreaming?
Still why we keep searching through?

From different place...
From different cities...
From different world...

Trying to be together!
Trying to be one!
Trying to be forever!

Even if we know the real thing...?
Even if we already accept the truth...?
Even if we clearly see the future...?

Still we both not facing it!
Still we both ignores it well!
Still we both dreaming each other!

That hard to be forget...!
That hard to let go...!
That hard to move on...!

... ... ...!

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...