Sunday, September 29, 2013

Dream To End

:(

... ... ...
Once again his in her dream
Seeing him was too impossible,
But still he came into her dream
So hard to be true nor be possible.

:(

... ... ...
He is just sitting like that
Looking at her without a blink,
Feeling as if his not gone like that
Nothing to expect that could link.

:(

... ... ...
Still he looks so far from her
Looks so dark even though his near,
His trying to look straight at her
But still she couldn't see him that fear.

:(

... ... ...
And just like before it would end
Dreams would not hold for so long,
Night would end so soon as dream end
And only memories would left to belong.

:(

... ... ...
Once more she will lose him
He is gone before and even now,
She couldn't do anything to hold him
And all her want is to be with him till grow.

... ... ...

jr

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...