Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Chaos of Death


She is in into the midst of chaos
Struggle to find an exit to out
Even to think clear is hardly to do.

Even the air she breath is losing up
Difficult to find an air to breath in
That makes her feel suffocated all through.

Catching up some air to breathe till she can
And still keeping to fight to live long
But still she could not live any longer.

The chaos begins to worst than ever
Until no one can escape from their fate
A fate of death that everyone will face.

The same fate that she had that will end all
Even if she was fighting for her life
Still not enough to escape from death.

...
jr

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...