Saturday, July 05, 2014

Keep Dreaming (Failure and Challenges)



... Sometimes failure is hard to accept.

... Sometimes it hurts so deeply that wound.

... But if you think of it clearly and hardly.

... You have been given a huge challenges.

... A challenge that He knows that you may pass.

... A challenge that makes you more tougher.

... And you would see the hope that after the failure you face.

... You may face a good and nice future of fortune afterwards.

... And soon your entire dreams will do come true.

... Failure is a prove.

... Just Keep Dreaming high.

... And do all your best!

... Jr.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...