Saturday, September 20, 2014

Three S...



Uncontrollable things happens
In just a blink of eye,
Unexpected things happens
In just a nick of time,
That results of sadness
In just as fast as rhyme. . .

Feelings rushing fast
That hard to see,
Struggles coming first
That hard to flee,
That suffers to last
That hard to break free. . .

Mind falling apart
To set a down fall,
Senses breaking apart
To set a chaotic crawl,
That sacrifices a soul part
To set a burden wall. . .

Sudden rush of sadness
Hurting oneself deeply,
Suffers hardly in madness
Wounding oneself thoroughly,
That sacrifices its happiness
Ruining its self endlessly. . .

To sadness
An endless pain,
To suffers
An endless game,
To sacrifices
An endless plain. . .

j.r.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...