Saturday, March 07, 2015

A Fool!

. . . . .

- Who wants to be invade with someone you does not even know or met before?

- Who wants to be linger by a memories that does not intend to happen in first place?

- Who wants to dig deep and look so hard just to find a way to be with this person?

- Who wants to be hunt by this person who only showed up in a dream?

- Then why you still trying so hard to look for this person who hurts you so deeply?!

- Still continues hoping to be with this person so madly!

- Even though you yourself looks like a fool!

- How pathetic you are?!

- Still believing that one day it might come!

- Not only in dreams but in reality!

- Being so damn hoping that soon it would show itself for you!

- No wonder you keep yourself being a fool!

- Deeply wounding your heart and soul for someone who does not deserve to look for!

- Who does not deserve to with you!

- Still... you keep fooling yourself falling so deeply into it!

. . . . .

- Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...