Saturday, November 05, 2016

Emotions Driven Far Beyond.





          (Emotions)

          Nothing can compare how much deep these feelings envelop within me.

         Creating something that is only written within my mind and only can be seen within it.

          Some things that could not be define by simply saying by words.

          Feelings that deepen in times and had been toughen the surface of emotions.

          Emotions that are starting building up high enough to reach an imaginable pace.

          Though an emotions that was never really occur neither to come out nor to burst out.

          Hidden within in the deepest self not even my soul could reach within.

          Driven too far beyond the world of nothingness where darkness resides.

          A world that myself only knows where my entire emotions driven far beyond.

          (Beyond)

         Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...