Saturday, January 21, 2017

All Because of You!

... ... ...

"I have a pain that never fades no matter what I do,
  No matter how hard I try to heal it,
      It would spin back through me,
        A pain that aches too much,
          A breathless pain that is hard to let it go."

... ... ...

"I hate waiting!
  I hate looking!
   I hate wanting!
    I hate the feeling of being lost!
     But I keep waiting, looking, wanting and feeling being lost!
           Because no matter what I do and think!
                         You were still the one I choose!
                               The one and only I wait!
                                     I look for!
                                      I want for!
                                       And be lost because of you."

... ... ...

"I never want to surrender.
  Because I want to fight till the end,
                Even though there would be no ending so fight.
                        I still keep on fighting.
                         For someone who does not deserve to fight for.
                              For someone who never wants to meet.
                                   For someone never fights for me.
                                        Still I won't surrender."

... ... ...

"Jr."

... ... ...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...