Saturday, February 04, 2017

Dreams Will Past...


.

Darkness will scatter the night
The sky blind the light
Eyes start to sleep tight
And soon dreams will sight...

Shows some things in real
Memories from past that seal
Memories from present that deal
Opens a wound already heal...

Dreams or nightmare still fear
That is hardly to bear
Things and places that near
Voices that hardly to hear...

Many places first to see
Place that huge and wee
Able to go without fee
Where people meet like bee...

Different person able to know
Friendship may able to grow
Even love may be glow
That runs fast and free flow...

It is destined or fate
Because love exists to mate
Hardly to trust or to hate
That opens a new gate...

A love will be vast
Although unknown to be last
Not even know how fast
Because soon dreams will past.

.

Jr.

.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...