Saturday, September 09, 2017

Going Back and Forth




Hardly to believe but still comes true
Late to picture out still dreaming as if true
Going out and coming back is so true.

Though things goes so wrong
Nothing to compare because it is still wrong
Hardly to accept still it is a huge wrong.

After finally go so far and faces new journey
Changes the way and the path going to a journey
Still going to ruin and be back to an old journey.

Sadly to learn and to say but it is losing all
Nothing would be left and nothing to learn at all
Until you lose everything in one choice above it all.

Just to stay put and live together
Giving up is the best way to be together
Flying out and flying back just to be together.

Was the best worst thing you did!
Was the best ugly truth you did!
Was the best damn thing you did!

:-(

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...