Saturday, November 18, 2017

At the Right Mark



There's an agony and anger before you came,
But it suddenly perishes into thin air.

It is when you came,
Things get clearly and fair.

Without knowing how you made it,
Still you brought something good for me.

The deep emotions just lost it,
You clearly give me light to see.

A simple stare and a simple nod,
My agony and anger lifted away.

Silently you sited beside me that I nod,
Without a word you gave me a way.

With your simple smile,
I forgot everything.

An honest and sincere smile,
You lift my spirit up in the beginning.

Just like before,
You save me from the dark.

And even before,
You always came bringing me back at the right mark.


Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Sa Likod ng mga Mata

  May mga nakikita na hindi nakikita ng mga mata lamang, Mga pangyayaring hindi madaling ipaliwanag na lamang.   Dahil hindi lahat n...