Sunday, July 22, 2018

Runaway



It isn't just about you
Yes I see you smile,
Enjoy each moments you smile
Still I want to live you.

Want to be back into something
Away from you forever,
Never to hold you forever
Exchange you into something.

How I wish I never met you
But you came suddenly,
Makes me glad so suddenly
And it is all because of you.

Now it is hard to decide
If I left you behind,
What else would I left behind
Is it the happiness I decide?

What outcome I'll be facing
If I left you so suddenly,
Just runaway without you so suddenly
Not even thinking of what future I'll be facing.

' ' '

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...