Saturday, August 25, 2018

An Untold



Lay in the cold night
Let an eye to fall,
Through dark comes in light
Shadows dance at the ball.

Walks through a path
Step in through a cold land,
Counts without a math
Just step through a bland.

Slight light comes through
Gateway start to open,
Does not know what is true
Road does not even.

Far beyond to see
Place hard to reach,
Wants to walk in free
To reach beyond teach.

What was from the beyond?
Place where everything moves slow,
Hides something that can't bond
Now it is time to show.

Slowly walks to enter
Mystery starts to unfold,
Comes in for a better
Experience a life of untold.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^

Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...