Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sacrifice

 

Is it great if you know the meaning behind all those sacrifices?

Rather than to feel each pain and sorrow it cast.

Rather than to let yourself drown in deep, alone and suffocating.

And regret each of those sacrifices you had made.

Why don't you see the bright side of it?

The reasons behind the sacrifices you had made.

The reason why sacrifices should be done and still doing.

It is because you sacrifice not for your own happiness.

You sacrifice because it is for the sake of someone else.

It is for your family.

So don't ever feel regret, might be it is something to aspire.

Because all your sacrifices are the greatest achievement you had made.


Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...