Friday, October 02, 2020

We're Just Friends

 


 

Here we go again

Going in circle,

Go in and out of my brain.

 

Once again

My world goes round,

It makes me insane.

 

With just a simple hi

We start talking,

That flatters me high.

 

With just small word

I start to dream,

Though your words is like a sword.

 

You flatter my heart

Yet it cuts like a knife,

That sets us apart.

 

How I wish you never start

Without talking to begin,

I will not hurt.

 

It may be special to me

But for you I'm just a friend,

Yet I cannot shout my plea.

 

You will never see me

Never as a woman,

I'll always be just a friend to see.

 

Jr.

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...