Sunday, November 22, 2020

Life Goes On


 There is a saying

"Expect the unexpected."

And it isn't lying

Things happen unexpected.


Without a warning

Everything stops.

Without a marking

Everybody stops.

 

We suddenly hide in shadows

Fear suddenly comes in front.

Keep ourselves in shadows

Change that hardly to confront.

 

With one word that lives on

It is a virus we never expect.

Change everything we live on

Our world changes with defect.

 

Still our eyes keep open

Day light never stop.

New beginning keeps open

We keep on living nonstop.

 

We greet each days with a smile

Finish the days with good night.

And thread it with everyday smile

We keep ourselves with delight.

 

This is how our life goes on

We might be overthrow with a virus.

We still keep living on

Our positive vibes is our strong antivirus.

 

Never let us down from this dark

We stay positive with hope.

Pray light will always prevail in mark

And our life goes on with strong hope.

 

Jr.

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...