Sunday, December 13, 2020

Wounds

 


They say; "everything heals in time."

As the body earn wounds: it heals,

Everything in time will heal in prime.

A heart may be broken though it heals,

In right moment; "everything heals in time."

Though it lives a scar that will never heals.

 

Wounds heal; scars mark.

Body wounds always stay behind,

Every scar lives with a spark.

Like a broken heart; it's hidden behind,

In time; wounds heal: scars mark.

Though the pain in wounds will lives behind.

 

In time in the right mark: heals.

Body will be tough and strong,

Everything in mark of challenges: deals.

You will stand up and be strong,

At the right times, at the right mark: heals.

Wounds create a mark yet it keeps you strong.

 

Jr.

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...