Monday, May 31, 2021

O Thee Holy One...

 



What is my right to see Thee?

I am a sinner and I admit it.

I never let myself not to known.

I always tell I am a sinner.

Though Thee came.

Always show yourself unexpected.

Yet Fiend came at me.

Show a withered land.

Death in breeze and dark in paint.

Yet Thee o holy name I speak.

Thee help me out of that world.

Thee never left me.

Even I am a sinner.

In mind.

In heart.

In speaks.

In actions.

I am not good.

Yet Thee show me I am not worst.

Who am I to see Thee?

O holy one.

Thee never let me fall through the depths of Fiend.

Never let me to hold on to them.

Thee always pull me back to light.

I don't know if I deserve Your grace.

One thing that I know.

I am grateful for Your forgiveness.

O Thee God I am a sinner.

Yet Thee came to save me out that Fiend.

... / ...
Jr.
... / ...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...