Friday, October 15, 2021

Days: Nightmares / Nights: Dreams

 

The days seem normal.

Normal for those can see light.

Everything seems so formal.

Like the sun shines bright.

But no one knows one thing is abnormal.


Days are seems my nightmare.

The wake times looks so dark.

I don't know but it feels so rare.

Sadness comes flowing with spark.

But I have no one to share.


My nights with silence feel at ease.

Wake me up from my nightmares.

Wish my time at night will freeze.

Stop my days of fears and tears.

Let me stay in my dreams as I please.


Yet I still hold on through the day.

Even if it is hard to freely breathe.

I keep on living the days in gray.

Even if it is hard I keep myself concrete.

I keep strong and awake as my days keeps to play.


... ... ...


Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...