Monday, November 15, 2021

I Move Forward Without a Lie


When I finally learn I move forward

When I finally go on with my life,

You suddenly came onward.

 

When the time I don’t need you

When I already not thinking of you,

Without notice you came in cue.

 

Are you testing me?

Trying to check my feelings?

You just came without guarantee.

 

Yet I am there and you were there

I don’t know why you are there,

But I just pass by and simply stare.

 

I look at you without pain

Now I can tell we are back,

Not as an ‘us’ but simply we remain.

 

From being strangers to strangers

We simply became acquaintance,

We left nothing not even remainders.

 

We simply pass by as we look at each other

In silence we understand each other clearly,

The you and I have ended no need to further.

 

This my goodbye

I thank you for everything,

I move forward without a lie.

 

Jr.

 

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...