Thursday, December 23, 2021

Stress

 

How to handle stress?

If this holds you down.

Bind you tightly you can't get out.

That gives you headache.

Lose the right thing to think.

Let your stress to win all over you.

 

Are you just going to be press?

Let your stress be your crown?

Say no and don't let it sprout.

Give yourself a break.

Don't choose stress to be your link.

Choose peace as your new view.

 

Do not fall into depress.

Don't let yourself be pulled down.

Don't let stress gives you doubt.

Because stress is a choice to make.

If you let it win it will put you to the brink.

So simply just stay cool and stay focus all through.

 

Jr.

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...