Friday, March 11, 2022

L O V E


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Love has so many faces,

And love has too many traces.

 

Love can be a happy ending,

And love can also be mending.

 

Love has so many meanings,

And love has lots of screenings.

 

Love cannot define with just joy,

Love has lost of mystery to ploy.

 

Because love can be harder as it can be,

And love can be sometime hard to free.

 

Not knowing what kind of faces love can show,

On how many traces it may able flow.

 

Happy endings may occur in the end,

But some love occur in lots of suspend.

 

Love can be sad endings,

Love can be tragic endings.

 

Love can also be sacrificial,

Love can also be beneficial.

 

But no matter what faces love may see,

One thing is for sure love is for free.

 

No matter simple or hard it is,

Love will always be your greatest quiz.

 

Jr.

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...