Friday, September 30, 2022

Quotes from the Heart and Soul

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What is the use of fixing a broken heart?

When the wound fix,

It will only live a mark.

That forever will be your remembrance...

...Of a broken heart."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

"What will you do to fix a broken soul?

If your conscious still unclear--

Your mind keeps bugging--

That continues to rip your soul.

...That breaks your soul continuously."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jr.

 

 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...