Tuesday, January 30, 2024

December Night

 


Here I am alone and sadness graphs me again,

In silence, I listen to the tune of pain.

As the hours of darkness shade my surrounding,

I conceal myself away from everything.


Unwanted... I was defeated by this grief,

Deaf in the tone of belief.

Heart begins to fall apart; I cannot break free,

As the cold begins to embrace me.


I thought I have nothing to gain,

Then, I seem to hear those songs again.

Joy knock at my doorstep, giving me a tone of hope,

Warm my soul; Giving me a chance to cope.


Finally, you're home and once again, I hear you sing,

In this cold winter night, you give me spring.

Now we're dancing in the music of Maytime in this December night.


Jr.



No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...