Thursday, July 30, 2026

Ocean Shore

 


Like a cinematic scene

I see myself sitting at the shore,

Let the little waves touch the tip of my toes.


The atmosphere is so serene

The peace and quietness takes away my sore,

I feel light to nothingness that grows.


As I sat alone at the shore

Knees curl up to my chest,

As my arms embraces my knees.


I silently focus my mind in one core

I asked myself if I am blest,

Feel the magnificent ocean breeze.


In silence I listen and let it consume me

Enjoy the moment I never experience,

Relax as much as I want to.


The time I finally feel free

Nothing to do or to think for an instance,

I have my entire freedom to break through.


Now I can say I am happy

To finally get away from everything,

Away from the suffering I am in.


That makes me feel unhappy

Yet the scenery makes me swing,

Away from the suffering I'm in pin.


Now I can surely enjoy this time

Let the sun to set down,

Quietly watch as the dusk end.


Finally I am contented in this lifetime

Even for a short moment I let myself be drown,

In peace and in silence before this moment descend.


...


Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Ocean Shore

  Like a cinematic scene I see myself sitting at the shore, Let the little waves touch the tip of my toes. The atmosphere is so serene The p...