Sunday, July 31, 2011

. . . Emotions . . .

(This dream was full of emotions, I really don't know why or how come that this dream was full of feelings that my cause as a night mare for me but eventually from the last part of my dream there was a light that lighten up everything in the dark... Well, here's the story of my dream...)

She was in her deepest emotion
Trying to stop thinking,
But it was there, facing her
Trying to deceive her.

Felt so hurt, so depress
That can not think so clearly,
And when she looks back
It's still there, laughing at her.

For her, it's an evil, a demon
It's smiling, laughing,
Looking at her with an eye of evil
So dark, full of suffering.

She tried to ignore and thought
Thinking it was an illusion,
Trying her self to fight and pray
It's all in her mind, just an image of her.

Illusion that may able to fade
Image that may able to be good,
Thinking of one thing that so nice,
Thinking that she's with his savior.

She's in the dark but able to lighten up
Let her self thought of the people loves and cares her,
The once who always there at her side
Guiding her, protecting her, loving her.

Silently following her in her paths
Paths that she's been choosing through,
Always there in need, giving light into her dark times
Loving her, showing that she not alone.

Letting her know that the evil never wins
The demon would never conquers her,
Darkness can not sealed her, can not harm her
Because He would always be there for her as a light...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...