Sunday, June 17, 2012

In Time... In Another Life

...


...

In my time, we both see each other only in my dreams.

From there you always makes me feel all the different emotions I have.

We were so close, so near yet we never been close in my own world, in my reality.

In my time maybe we are not meant to meet in my own world.

This was not the right time for us to see each other personally.

But maybe, in another life we may able to see and meet each other.

In the right time and in the right place in my real world that I have.

Maybe that time, not only in my dreams we may see each other.

You and I may go beyond my real world and be together for real.

Till that day comes, I will be hoping to see you soon and be with you till forever.

Not only in dreams, but also in my own real world... my Love...

...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...