Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Life at The Dark



Wide space of darkness
Spread in all over the place,
Whole dark without grace
Sprinkle nothing but darkness.

Miracles do happens even in nothing
A life may live in sorrow,
Mysteries unfolding not to narrow
A light from a place of nothing.

In the middle of nowhere
One creature lives a life,
In the darkness hours something is safe
Own a life to a nowhere.

Breathing in the air that enters
From a small hole there's a light,
Blowing a fresh air that's not so tight
Form a life from the hole that enters.

Standing alone in the dark
Reaching in a single hope it seen,
Stands still in one place has it's been
Receiving more hopes at the dark.

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...