Sunday, September 02, 2012

Left to Return


Hurting so deeply
   Deep down through soul...

Cursing so badly
   That makes wound deep...

Giving up easily
   That makes cry hardly...

Letting it go
   A decision hardly take...

Thinking not coming
   A hardest mind tricks...

Hoping it end
   Hardly to believe fully...

Accepting the truth
   Still unacceptable to do...

Mostly when return
   As thought would never...

Surprisingly comes back
   After the hardly acceptance...

Unbreakable damage done
   That hardly to complete...

Still coming back
   That hard to believe...

Too much questions
   Wanted to ask quickly...

Too much emotions
   That difficult to show...

Too much pains
   Opens quick and easy...

Wanted to shout
   Still keeping in silence...

Wanted to cry
   Still not breaking up...

Wanted to forget
   Still hardly to do...

Going deeply down
   In deepest of nothingness...

Sorrow driving numb
   Into depths of emptiness...

... ... ...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...