Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Return



I thought you let me go and let me live in my life.
I thought you've already decided to end up all these things.
I thought we were through and nothing really happens to us.
I thought you would never comes back once again.
But you came and return into my life...

I thought we were through but I thought it wrong.
I thought I manage the pains that you've created but I was wrong.
I thought I would not cry again but still I am still crying.
I thought the wound in my heart healed but it was not because it bleeds once again.
I thought my soul free from you but still not!

I am still in to you and still hurting so deeply because of you.
I am still in chaos because of you.
I am still in darkness because you've left me alone.
I am still in the edge of hoping you will come and saves me from falling.
I am so scared when you left me but still scares when you came back.
I am so scared because you came back without notice.
I am so damn scared because all the pains comes back so easily!

I really don't know what to feel right when I saw you.
I really don't know what to react right in front of you.
I really don't know what to say right when you've spoken to me.
I really don't know what to do right in front of you...

Maybe I just look at you and still ask why your doing this to me?
Maybe I just watch you from afar while still hoping to know an answers?
Maybe I just stay away from you until I can make it?
Maybe I just let you go away just like what you did before?
Maybe I just forget that we see each other once again?
Maybe I just ignore you and pretend that you didn't come back?
Maybe I just stop dreaming so you won't go near at me...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...