Sunday, March 31, 2013

Faith


To stand on your own,
You have to face your fear.

To gain enough courage,
You have to step out and never look down.

To achieve your goals,
You have to work it hard.

To make your dreams come true,
You have to believe in your self that you can.

And to help you with all of it,
You have to entrust your self to Him.
Have faith on Him and call His name.
Talk to your heart and soul.
And He will always be there for you.
He will be your guide and your helper.
He will be there through out your journey.

So be always thankful to Him,
Be proud of Him and happily bless on Him.
He will done those things in a very mysterious way.

... ... ...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...