Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother


She is a woman...

Who works and do her duty without expecting any payment from us,
Who would always be there to guide you all through out,
Who vows to protect you and to care for you as long as she could.

She is  a friend...

The one would stand at your side even in your worst situation,
The one who would listen to all of your stories of happiness and sadness,
The one that you can cry on and depend on all through.

She is her...

The one that we respect,
The one that we adore,
The one that we care,
The one that we love the most!

She is our Mother...

The one who would do everything and anything for the sake of her children,
She who brought us all for nine months,
She who takes care of us since we were on her tummy,
She who gave us life into this world,
She who became our first teacher in our lives,
She who became our knight till the end,
She who love us without a doubt and love us endlessly,
She is our Mother, Mommy, Mom, Mama, Ma', Mams!

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...