Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ruin

...
Seeing too much things
Things that hardly to seek,
...
But still manage to find
Still manage to experience,
...
Even if you don't expect
It will come so fast,
...
Hardly to step once see
Even if wanted to back off,
...
Still coming so easily
It's like a raging waves,
...
Crushing everything it pass
And would only left disaster,
...
Chaos may also describe
Because things getting worst,
...
Even trying to stop it
Still wreck would be left,
...
And there will be no time
Time to fix things in right,
...
Because it's already been ruin
A total ruin that difficult to fix.
...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...