Sunday, June 02, 2013

My Shadow


We were been together for so long
We were been each other since start
We were been living each days together,
We were never been apart for so long
We were never left each other from start
We were never deny we were together.


Each passing days we shared actions
Each passing moments we made laugh
Each passing memories we were together,
Each days we live in more actions
Each moments we enjoy it to laugh
Each memories we created it together.

Walking side by side whenever light came
Walking silently each days that pass by
Walking alone as they look still I'm with you,
Walking together till the night falls came
Walking quietly each hours that pass by
Walking solely as they look still I'm with you.

... ... ...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...