Saturday, November 30, 2013

Oh, My! Oh, My!















Oh, my soul... my soul...

How could I ever give you peace?
How could I ever give you calmness?
How could I ever give you happiness?
How could I ever give you ease?

Oh, my heart... my heart...

Why you're always in pain?
Why you're always in sorrow?
Why you're always in flow?
Why you're always in drain?

Oh my... oh my...

What a person you are?
What a body you have been?
What a human you have seen?
What a soul you bare?

...Oh, my heart! Oh, my soul! ...
... Always hiding deep within depths! ...
... Oh, my heart! Oh, my soul! ...
... Always hiding deep within paths! ...

... j. r. ...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...