Saturday, May 31, 2014

Travels Alone


Adventure in too many different places,
Travels in long time and spaces.

Too many different people may able to greet,
Even some different creatures may able to meet.

Turns in different kinds of roads,
Spinning all over the places with full loads.

Different days that may turn to see,
Opposite sides that travels to flee.

And yet feeling so alone and sad,
An empty soul so none and mad.

Times clicking too slow and loud,
Hours running too heavy like a dark cloud.

That make tears slowly to flow out,
A fluid that falls so hard to stop like a nut.

Until sorrow makes it numb through the heart,
And sudden rush of ache that sets self apart.

....

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...