Saturday, June 07, 2014

Meeting My Soft Self (My Heart and Soul)











. . . . .

sometimes she still asking...
why me of all people?
a million or maybe a billion!
there are lots of them!
still she and only her?!
why me when someone can be?
she asked.
those who are good much!
who has few of sins!
because she feels that she is full of sins!
still HE captures her and chooses her!
even she's in the depths of darkness!
still HE reaches her hand to hold...
HE just holds it so tightly!
as if HE won't allow her...
to fall deeply and deeply!
that makes her wander why?!
so she keeps asking and asking...
and for her surprise!
HE continues to answer her.
HE keeps answering all her questions.
yes! she hardly understand it now!
then all things comes out so easily!
she, herself, her.
finally wonder and known...
that she had a soft spot...
a soul that full of love...
a love that fills her heart...
that she couldn't see...
that she couldn't feel...
but HE...!
HE can see it so clearly.
and HE allows her to feel it and reach it.
allows her to open her own heart in a brighter side.
an eye that could see so clearly.
a heart that could feel so nicely.
her soft part as human being.
that HE knows from the beginning she lives.


. . . . .

jr

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...