Saturday, June 13, 2015

Blind Side



Able to see with their eyes open
Clear as the pure water flows
An ability to sight things
Seeing things in any sides...

Wonderful creation but done in wrong doings
Able to see but only looks on what was nice
Clear as a crystal but dark as a coal
Blinded by what was it surrounds...

Able to see the good side
But never see the bad side
That makes an eye blinded from the truth
Truth that burden it surroundings...

Deeply wounded by not giving any attention
Ignoring as if nothing seems to worry
But no one knows something is rotten
Worst than what they know...

Hidden beyond the eyes from the top
There was a some places suffers enough
Living helpless beyond no ones attention
Struggling to live as much as they could...

Still from the top even they seeing things
They would keep their eyes shut
That makes them blind
Enough to be called slayers of the truth!

...

Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...