Saturday, June 27, 2015

I Would Still Love You


















...
I want to be with you. . .

...
I want to be close to you. . .

...
I want to hold you so tight. . .

...
I want to hug you so tight. . .

...
I am so desperate to be with you. . .

...
I am so eager to stay with you. . .

...
Even if you are not real. . .

...
Even if you are not near. . .

...
Even though are worlds were different. . .

...
Even though our worlds were apart. . .

...
Even you were just living in my dreams. . .

...
I would still want you. . .

...
I would still like you. . .

...
I would still love you. . .

...
Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...