Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pandora's World



^_^

There are too many words to say
But it is too hard to relay,
Like a song without a rhyme.

* * *

There are lots of things happening
Unexpected but keeps bringing,
Like a typhoon that comes and go.

- - -

As life continues to journey
Obstacles getting tougher and harshly,
Like a wave that is getting stronger.

" _ "

As time comes flowing fast in silence
Chances going too fast in long distance,
Like a wind that passes without trace.

< - >

In this world that full of adventure
Time is not enough to venture more,
Like a glass hour running out of sand.

> . <

In this world of living that so known
Still lots of things left unknown,
Like a Pandora's Box that puzzles it all.

(...)

Jr.

... ... ... 

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...