Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Safe Region



In second sight will be blind
Wandering around a circle,
In shallow moment thy self will glide
Landing at the ground of cycle,
In flinch of time nirvana will find
Fold with lots of miraculous oracle.

Thy self will emerge at the ground
Stepping in into softly verdant land,
Thy self will slowly stride in round
Witnessing the wonder in hand,
Thy self will search far beyond
Face a realm of beauty of a dreamland.

A region where purity live
Cleans thy soul of sin,
A region where kindness dive
Clearing thy soul to adjoin,
A region where unites in jive
Clash thy pure souls in sole vein.

...

Jr.

...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...