Saturday, December 05, 2015

A Love Quest


... ... ...

"Smiles so often... Laughs so often... But never expected to soften and reach the deepest side of yours that gives light through your smiles and laughter."

      - Unexpected Joy

"Simply starts in unexpected moments. Will walk slowly in a path never intended, simply starts in a sweet and delicate time till things go smoothly longer."

      - Journey of Love

"Wandering into deep and far land, further enough not to see a light then you came and pull me up. Enlighten the world that was gone too far beyond nothing that now lightens up so brightly and nicely."

      - My Knight

"Sweet talks... Sweet moments... Memorable things that you have shared and unexpected to experience, that simply brought my world full of surprises!"

      - You and Me

"Slow motion to fast motion... beats rapidly to steady beats...! Meeting... Knowing... Closer... Beating in one... Mysteriously learns how to trust, to smile, to laugh, to be lonely, to feel pain, to suffer and to a never ending cycle of relationship but ends to be together forever and ever!"

      - A Cycle of Love

... ... ...

      - Jr.


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...