Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Glimpse of Unseen!


At the dusk, momentarily you'll be stepping out of a shadow.

A shadow that full of riddles that hidden beyond.

Riddles that hard to study, to function or to solve!

Where a glimpse of time to comes drifting smoothly and detailed.

Uncovering a scene that could only be seen when it hits the moment.

A moment that could not be unseen beforehand!

But still closing even though it is far beyond knowledge.

A knowledge that became a gift!

A gift that became a future that has not been done!

A future where time comes in to flow and be done!

Nothing could be change even time comes up ahead.

And in the end it would only be, a riddle of an unseen moment of time!

...

jr.

...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...