Saturday, December 19, 2015

An Action of Thanking.


...

Thanking is not enough to express how much it feels.

It is just a word to say.

A word to express a little of gratitude...

A word to express a little of happiness...

So it is really not enough to express how deep it feels.

How thankful for each moments.

How so thankful for each memories!

How much thankful for each time it have!

So, to make it deeper as a word of "thank you"!

Showing with gratitude and to work it out,

With not just thoughts but with also actions!

That full of care, love and wholeheartedly thanking deep within itself!

Thank you with a heartfelt smile!

With an action that never intends to just forcibly done but because it is your heart told you so.

...

Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...