Saturday, December 26, 2015

Injustice


I N J U S T I C E

... ... ...

Gold
Rich and well known,
Bold
Fearless that owns a crown,
Fold
Hide truth in knockdown.

... ... ...

Dark
Nothing but a dim site,
Lark
Beautiful voice but never unite,
Mark
Not being able to go and ignite.

... ... ...

Mirrors
Reflections of dishonesty,
Scissors
Slayers of the true reality,
Doors
That closes a dark side of vicinity.

... ... ...

White
Nothing but the surface to see,
Appetite
Intake what is good that glee,
Rite
Act only for things that flee.

... ... ...

Dust
The hidden truth of mankind,
Rust
Rotten world that covers in blind,
Trust
A broken piece shattered to bind.

... ... ...

Jr.

... ... ...

No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...