Saturday, August 06, 2016

The Worst of the Humankind

...

Ears use to hear,
       But most of the time ears uses as being deaf.

Eyes use to see,
        But most of the time eyes uses as being blind.

Senses use to feel,
            But most of the time senses uses as being numb.

Mind use to think,
       But most of the time mind uses as being idiot.

Heart use to love,
         But most of the time heart uses as being stupid.

Body use to work,
        But most of the time body uses as being toy.

That makes the humans most of the time as being deaf, blind, numb, idiot, stupid and toy.
       That made the world fall down into pieces of nothing but worst of the humankind.

...

Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...