Saturday, July 30, 2016

Paths



= = = = =

In life you would experience too many paths
Facing you through your front
Where choices opens so widely
Where ideas scattered everywhere
Choices that would be harder to achieve
Ideas that would be harder to do
So being on the midst of choices and ideas
Being tough is need to continue moving
Because facing each of the different paths
Opens a lot of goal that wanting to be reach
Wanting to fulfill and passes
Even if you struggle at first
Struggle so hard and badly
In rough and in suffer
Still you will soon find the right path for you
A path you deserve from the very beginning.

= = = = =

Jr.

 = = = = =


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...