Saturday, July 16, 2016

Never Ending Wanting

...

     Waiting for someone so near,
            Is the hardest thing to do...

     Looking for that person so badly,
             Is a challenge that needs to pass...

     Finding a way to be together,
            Is the most impossible to be true...

     Hoping that you come to my world,
           Is something that is only a wishful thinking...

     Living with your memories,
         Is the toughest thing to do...

    Breathing without you on my side,
              Is like forcing myself to live...

     Dreaming of you all through,
               Is the only thing I could see you...

     Being on a different paths,
          Is something I want to change...

     Feeling my own heart beat,
            Is only beating for you...

     Thinking a way to be with you,
             Is the only chance I could live...

     Making a way to cross our ways,
           Is the only way to be with you...

     A never ending journey to be with you,
        Is only the beginning of my wanting.

...

     ... Jr.

...


No comments:

Poetry of Dreams

Hear Me. See Me.

  I can clearly hear you, Yet, I am deaf on my own, I can clearly see you, Yet, I am blind on my own. Deaf on my own voice, I only listen to...